I love brick color

20:17

Sziasztok!
Kőbányáról talán két dolog juthat eszünkbe elsőre: itt van a legtöbb gyár és a végetnemérő pincerendszer. És ha már gyár, akkor kiélhetem a tégla szín íránti rajongásom.
- Hello!
First of all from the name Kőbánya two things come to mind: Most of factories and never ending cellars are here. And once factories, I can finally gratify my passion for the color brick. -








Jacket - Tally Weijl
Sweater - New Yorker
Jeans - New Yorker
Shoes - Deichmann
Watch - Springfield
Bracelet - Style and Blog

No make-up
Photographer: Norbert Kovacs
Egy típikus helyzet, mikor a fotós kerül a modell helyére, ezzel adva egy kis inspirációt a férfi olvasóinknak is.
- A typical moment when the photographer goes into the model's place and lets us give a little inspiration for our man readers, too. -







Jacket - C&A
Jumper - New Yorker
T-shirt - C&A
Jeans - New Yorker
Shoes - New Yorker
Watch - Timex

Photographer: Petra Horvath

Bonne nuit!

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. I have read so many articles regarding the blogger lovers however this paragraph is in
    fact a good post, keep it up.

    My website is: hotellit-helsinki.org.

    Also visit my page ... site

    VálaszTörlés
  2. The look is just so beautiful, and the pics are really great ! <3

    By the way, would you like to follow each other ?
    You know what ? Take a look to my blog, follow me if you like on bloglovin' or GFC it and let me know, I'll follow right back <3

    Hope you have a great day, greetings from Paris,
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    VálaszTörlés
  3. You are very kind! Sure! I'll follow you on the bloglovin'. <3
    Xoxo, Kera

    VálaszTörlés

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram